How to become a member of the Village Hall
Please note: Annual membership of The Village Hall is due for renewal as from the 1st April each year.
Membership rates are as follows:
- Membership provides access to the bar and is a requirement due to the terms of our license at the Village Hall
- Family membership does not include dependants over 18
- Members can vote at the AGM and enjoy a free drink
- Members are entitled to a reduction in the cost of hiring the hall
- Only Members can purchase tickets to the New Year Eve Party
- Guests are welcome and can be signed in by a member.
To join or renew your membership please complete an application form which is available by download (in PDF format) or from behind the bar.
Completed forms should be handed over the bar together with the correct fee or cheque made payable to Appleton Thorn Village Hall, or alternatively return the form to Susan R Plass, 36 Pepper Street, Appleton Thorn, WA4 4TE.
Membership cards will be posted out once processed.